This 3 days trek through stunning scenery of the Crimson mountains.
Departure Dates For 2017
- The tour is available on request
- 3 days / 2 nights trekking
Accommodation and Meals
- Accommodation: Two nights camping; trekkers are expected to help pitch/strike their own tents. All tents are good quality dome tents with two doors.
- Meals: Lunches will be picnics. Each trekker is expected to carry some part of the food for lunch. Evening meals in camp will be hot soup or salads, a main course with pasta or rice and fruit.
- 390 € per person for 2 pax.
- 360 € per person for 3 pax.
- 320 € per person for 4 pax. or more
Prices include all meals, guide, transfers and mule support.
Alcoholic and soft drinks which are available at camps or restaurants are excluded. Please contact us for more information.
- Day 1: We meet with our transfer vehicle at 08.30 at Middle Earth Travel Office, Goreme, and Cappadocia. Then we have 2 hours drive to our camp area called “Sarimehmedin Yurdu” (1800m) in Aladaglar South Region. After setting up the camp site, we begin our walk for today. Our path follows up via small pine forest to Kucuk Mangirci Valley with the impressive views of the North Face of Ortaburun Summit. After this walk up to Alaca Yayla (2500m) we may meet the Semi Nomadic Camp depends on the season. After picnic lunch we continue our trek to beginning of Golgeli Yurt Valley, and then walk down to our camp area via Oluksekisi Semi Nomadic Camp area. Total walk is 4-5 hours. Dinner at camp.
- Day 2: : We wake up at 07.00, have breakfast and walk to past Aksampinari spring where we take a close look at the 180 metres high rock tower of “Parmakkaya”: the “Fingerrock”. Then we walk to Eznevit summer pasture (2400) and walk to Sokullupinar spring (2000m) (6-7 hours walk). Night at permanent campsite at Sokullupinar, dinner at camp.
- Day 3: We wake up 08.00, have breakfast and start walking to Arpalik Pasture (2400m) via Sokullu Pinarı camp area. And we hike down through the Cimbar valley to Demirkazik village for lunch at trout fish farm. We meet our transfer vehicle and return to Goreme about 18.00.